If you have suffered injury as result of a defective product (for example a defective ladder, or piece of equipment) then this can also result in a claim.
Damages can be claimed in product liability claims under the following categories:
- Pain and Suffering (non-economic loss)
- Economic Loss, including loss of wages (past and future)
- Loss of Superannuation benefits
- Treatment expenses (past and future)
- Domestic assistance, including assistance provided gratuitously (past and future)
- Home modifications
- Aides and Equipment
- Funds Management
At Sydney Compensation Specialists we have experience in dealing with all manner of product liability claims. There is no claim too big, too small or too difficult. Product liability claims by their nature are often difficult, however we look forward to discussing the specifics of your claim with you.
If you have been injured as a result of the negligence of someone else please call us to discuss whether you have a viable claim.